Know that success and inner peace are your birthright, that you are a child of God and as such that you’re entitled to a life filled with joy, love and happiness.
— Wayne W. Dyer
I believe that it is our birthright to be happy, prosperous and live in abundance. More than that I know we call all be happy and at peace not matter what is going on in the world around us. These beliefs permeate everything I do. Knowing that, here are 10 things you should know about my practice:
1. I do this because I love it. My business is built on love. I’m a dreamer and doer who believe in relentlessly exploring what’s possible. I’m passionate, playful, adventurous and deeply invested in making the world a better place.
2. I’m here to help you. Not only do I challenge myself to do no harm, every day I look for ways to genuinely be of service. I am delighted to you. I try to bake this into everything I create, everything I communicate, and everything I deliver to you.
3. It’s not about me. Any guidance I provide, any coaching I give, any mentoring relationship I enter into serves as an opportunity for you to explore your own experience and I won’t take on so many clients that I don’t have time to give you the attention you need as we take this journey together.
4. I’ve got your back. Anything I recommend from products to services is because I truly, genuinely believe in it. I don’t make money referring or selling things that I haven’t used or successfully experienced ourselves. You have our word. I will have successfully used any affiliated product before I endorsements it or offer it to you. Each will be clearly disclosed, plain and simple.
5. I’m realistic about he shortcoming of research and wisdom teaching, and certain about the power of your inner wisdom. I pride myself on taking an evidence-based approach to living fully, but while mindfulness has undergone over 2,500 years of systematic cultivation in Asian countries, it has only began to be studied here in the west since the late 1970’s. That is why I encourage you to learn how to tune into your own inner wisdom. With research, wisdom teaching and your inner wisdom you can leverage your own inner compass and become an active participant in your health and well-being.
6. I’m here to ease suffering in the world. It doesn’t matter what you want to create, experience or make happen, I hold an unshakeable belief in possibility. With humility, passion and focus—we can make anything come to life. I act as if what I do makes a difference because it does.
7. I’m here to create positive change. My goal is for every person I touch to be transformed, empowered and renewed by their experience and know they’re aligned with people who truly cares about them for the long-haul.
8. I know I can’t create meaningful change alone. I need your help to make the world a better place. I understand that we’re all connected and that what one person does impacts the rest of us. I know that in order for us to succeed as individuals, we need other people, our communities, our friends and our families. I value our relationships and we must all help build and contribute to our tribe for flourishing to happen.
9. I have a kind people only policy. I am kind to everyone. I believe we are stronger together. And as Ani DiFranco writes, “I know there is strength in the differences between us. I know there is comfort, where we overlap.” We share; we build each other up; we support each other. There’s not room for anything else here.
10. I practice an abundance mindset. There is enough of everything for everyone in the world to be happy. So I do my very best to provide high-quality, free content, that genuinely helpful to as many people as I can reach. I invite you to share anything you believe can help you or anybody else, and if you’d like to credit me as the source I’d be most grateful.